We are a full service electronics recycling company offering e-waste removal and recycling, ITAD, and onsite data storage device sanitization and shredding. Whether you have a small server room, data center, are retiring a large number of corporate IT assets, or need to get rid of manufacturing salvage, we have a solution tailored to meet your specific needs.
First and foremost, our commitment to the health of the local and global environment remains paramount.
Businesses as well as the general public are producing electronic waste (e-waste) at an ever increasing and alarming rate. This statistic, coupled with our understanding of the massive amounts of energy involved in transporting large amount of e-waste across the country and the world, calls for expedient action. Therefore, USARC has set out to blanket the US with local, small footprint, responsible operations. Headquartered in Palm Beach County, USA Recycling Centers partners with local, national, and international businesses in the responsible reuse and recycling of end-of-life computers and electronics.
We also provide environmentally responsible solutions that ensure 100% secure destruction of your digital data. Our team of Recycling Associates document, sort, and test, all materials entering our facility. Scrap materials are then distributed to our responsible network of certified processing facilities that adhere to the most stringent industry standards. Similarly, our expert technicians, document, refurbish, and re-market all items able to be resold. Thus, greatly extending the life and usefulness of each product.
Proudly Serving St. Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach, Broward,Miami-Dade, and the greater Southeastern United States.
Our local, all-inclusive process facility offers many benefits:
- Simplified logistics and minimized freight costs
- Ensures environmentally responsible handling and disposition of all electronic equipment
- Provides total downstream monitoring and for complete compliance requirements
- Comprehensive list of materials received and processed.
- Guaranteed and documented 100% secure destruction of digital data
- Offers convenience
- Minimized greenhouse gas emissions
- Global outlook needed to solve a global problem
- Industry understanding and know how to handle even the most complex logistics
- Financial stability
- An added layer of accountability