Electronics Recycling and Removal
Our e-waste collection and removal services are highly competitive with careful attention made to every detail. We are efficient, on-time, and provide documention and reporting services for all materials received. In many cases we are able to offer free removal services and drop-offs are always free of charge. Contact us for updates on free drop-off recycling events held in your area.
Data security is everything in this day and age. With our Certified Data Destruction services we eliminate the risk of not securing your data and the potentially substantial negative impact this can have. We control every aspect of the process and adhere to the most stringent guidelines in order to ensure that your data has no possibility to be recovered by anyone. A certificate of destruction will be issued for all devices destroyed and guaranteed 100% Secure.
What We Buy/Accept
- Computers and Computer Components
- Laptops and Laptop Components
- Data Storage Devices such as Hard Drives and SSDs
- Liquid acid Batteries
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- Home Theater Equipment- Speakers, Receivers, Amplifiers,
- Record Players, Reel to Reels, Projectors, etc.
- Surveillance Equipment
- Electrical Panels
- Switches, Controllers, and Boards
- Medical and Dental Equipment
- Electrical Wire
- Cell Phones
- Networking Equipment
- Flat Screen TVs and Monitors
- CRT monitors and TVs ($75 disposal fee)
- Miscellaneous antiquated electronics
(if you have any questions about what you have please don’t hesitate to ask)
Click the Contact link at the top of the page to schedule a Drop-Off or Pick-up appointment.
We accept items fully functional and complete for resale as well as nonfunctional, incomplete, irrepairably damaged, or obsolete items for scrap.